Petmobile Franchise Business project
Home Delivery Service of Pet Food and Pet Care Products.
- Home delivery.
- Personalized service for home delivery when customers are absent.
- Competitive price structure.
- Prospecting (telemarketing) paid by supplier for the first thousand appointments.
- Very high quality pet food and nearly 5,000 pet care products.
- Shipping costs to dealer are divided 50% with supplier.
Summary of main features for an Petmobile franchise
- No entry fees, no franchise fees
· No monetary disbursement for the territory nor the concept. No royalties to pay.
- Exclusive territory:
· The territory assigned is exclusively yours. Adapted to your needs without any additional charge.
- Exclusive trademark:
· Petmobile is a registered trademark that is restricted exclusively for your own use in your own territory.
- A high-quality product line:
· High-quality pet food especially designed for Petmobile and manufactured by a leader in the industry.
· Preservatives used in our formulas are 100% natural.
· Our pet food does not contain any artificial coloring agents or flavors.
· Our product line includes comprehensive and diversified pet food that cater to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, etc.
- Competitive prices
· Unparalleled quality/price ratio. Prices are almost always 12 to 15% less than similar competitive products.
- Promotion paid by supplier
· A customer fidelity card offering a FREE bag after 10 purchases is paid by the supplier. This is a saving of approximately 10% that goes directly to your customer without affecting your income.
- Personalized service
· Home delivery of pet food and pet care products. Same day delivery if your customers are not at home.
· Orders can be paid by credit card, either VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Extensive and ongoing training
· Complete training on products will help you explain more efficiently your products to potential customers and therefore facilitate the sale.
· Sales training will give you a professional approach to sales and will be helpful in an overall way.
· Training on the proper management of a delivery route will give you the necessary tools to service a greater number of customers with less effort.
· Proven method of prospecting exclusive to Petmobile.
· Ongoing training and follow-up.
· Advice from professionals with extensive experience.
· A software application is available for you to use for your business. It can be tailored to your own specifications to help you manage your own business more efficiently; tax reports and other reports can be generated to supply you with better follow-up with your customers and to help you reduce operating costs.
- Above average remuneration
· 70 % mark-up for those who have dealer status.
· An income potential ranging from $800.00 to $1,000.00 and more weekly.
- Available financing for training and start-off inventory
· Financing is available to cover 50% (upon credit approval) of training fees and initial inventory, with 100% guaranteed take-back of inventory by supplier during the probationary period.